At some point, the infrastructure that supports your IT systems will either be nearing the end of its life or be outstripped by more efficient systems and technologies. A data centre refurbishment could help to lower your PUE by refreshing your infrastructure and maximising your available space.
Data Centre Refurbishment and Upgrades
Data centre refurbishment projects present many unique challenges, such as keeping your equipment live and operational during the project, physical constraints such as placement of existing equipment, as well as space to work in and access.
By choosing our data centre refurbishment services you're reducing the many risks involved, keeping your business operations running at a low minimal risk.
Following an initial data centre refurbishment consultation and site survey, our award-winning data centre design team will provide design proposals with budget pricing for approval. We will then create and submit detailed designs and quotations for your approval prior to any works commencing.
Find out what makes our data centre refurbishment services different to our competitors.
Contact us on 01993 774444 to book an exploratory meeting or click below to fill in our simple information request form:
Our Data Centre Refurbishment Solutions
Due to the sensitive nature of server environments, any data centre refurbishment work needs careful and expert planning so business services are maintained at all times. This often involves working in a live environment, leaving the server and network hardware, together with ancillary systems, operational at all times.
We offer complete transparency with all aspects of our data centre refurbishment packages. Our expert knowledge of products ensures bespoke, energy efficient solutions that perfectly match your needs and budget, alongside detailed analysis of energy usage and ongoing proactive maintenance.
Our approach to data centre refurbishment projects covers the following strategy and services:
- Feasibility study and design workshop to highlight drivers and constraints
- Full designs, construction drawings and programme for approval
- Evaluation and design analysis, budget costing and ROI models
- First stage layout designs and specifications for planning applications
- Health and safety site files, notification of F10 and CDM co-ordination
- Fully supervised co-ordination of contractors
- A designated data centre refurbishment project manager as your single point of contact
- Fully integrated and witness testing schedule with load banks
- Handover training, operation manuals and on-going support