INFINITI IT LIMITED
implementation of the General Data Protection
Regulation (GDPR) on the 25th
May 2018, transparency in the usage of your personal data has changed.
At INFINITI, we only use the data you have provided us under consensual agreement to establish and maintain contact during order
and project processes. We will not knowingly provide any third party with this information.
None of your purchasing data i.e. credit card or payment card details are held
or accessible by us and are kept completely anonymous through our payment gateway
provider Sage Pay.
The Website may contain
links to other websites operated by third parties. Please understand that this
collected and we cannot be held accountable for activities outside of our
If you have any discrepancies or queries about how we use your data or
would prefer to opt out of us having access to your data, please do not hesitate
to contact us. At: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01993 774444
Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation 2018, and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase. We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes.
We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you, or the request to opt out of us having access to your information. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
INFINITI IT LIMITED
Lea View House,
Two Rivers Industrial Estate,