Our data centre installation projects are designed and installed by our expert in-house team. We aim to always provide cost-effective and energy-efficient data centres tailored to the requirements of our customers.
Why Choose Our Data Centre Installation Services?
Experienced technicians equipped to handle the complexities of live data centre environments. Our engineers are fully qualified to building codes, CITB regulations , OEM and manufacturers training standards. These include NIC approved Electricians, Safegas, mechanical engineers and BICSI trained data communication specialists providing a complete data centre installation service.
With over 30 years of experience, our team expertly manages the entire data centre installation process. This includes integration and testing of all major components whilst ensuring all installations complies with manufacture, electrical and energy efficiency standards.
Turnkey Installation Services
Our experts will help ensure your equipment is fully configured for optimised data centre performance, helping you save time, money and extend the service life of your system solution. We provide all critical system installations such as.
- All Air Conditioning Systems
- Data Centre Cabling
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply)
- Fire Suppression Systems
- CCTV & Access Control
- Water Leak Detection
- Electrical & EICR Testing
- EMS (Environmental Monitoring Systems)
- BMS (Building Management Systems)
We offer a wide range of services that can be bespoke manufactured to each and every customer’s requirements.
Data Centre Cabling InstallationsAny data centre installation requires a robust cabling system to ensure consistent and reliable connection to all systems and devices. We believe a fast and reliable data centre cabling solution is essential for successful business operations. We pride ourselves in being data centre cabling experts, and whether you're looking for a single connection or large project, we are here to help. Our accredited engineers give you the total reassurance across a full range of cabling solutions which include;
- HV & LV Electrical Systems
- Cat5e, Cat6, Cat7 & Cat8
- Fibre Optic Cabling (OS1 & OM3/4)
- CCTV & Security
- Fire & Monitoring Detection Systems
Protecting Mission-Critical Infrastructure
Mission critical systems will reduce the risk of possible faults causing costly unplanned downtime. Here are four critical safety features every data centre or server room installation should include:
- Intruder alarm systems and access control.
- Fire Suppression System - It’s vital to protect your data centre from any fires, this ensures all your organisation’s data will remain secure and protected.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) - Losing power could result in unplanned downtime or losses of data, that’s why backup power systems are essential.
- Environmental Monitoring Systems - early warning and alert notifications.