Most SMEs will have an environment located internally within their business premises that will host and support the organisation’s critical server and network requirements. The main purpose of this type of server room design is to provide data and network communication via local LANs to either meeting rooms, communal and office areas or production and storage space.
Our Server Room Design Solutions
Although all IT infrastructures are installed with these standard business environments, the UPS, power and cooling infrastructure that supports servers and network hardware needs to be correctly designed from both a performance and efficiency perspective.
Whether you require a new server room design, or refurbishment of your existing server room environments, we have experience in delivering all types of installations to support low to very high density server solutions.
Following a free server room design consultation or a no obligation site survey, our team of award-winning server room design experts will provide high level designs and proposals with estimated pricing. Following approval we will then create detailed server room design and quotations prior to any works mobilisation.
We can complete server room design projects in live conditions and can provide seamless operation of IT services throughout the duration of your works.
Our unique approach to server room design ensures that any capital investment into the new infrastructure is sustainable for the foreseeable operational future. Installing the correct power, cooling and data solutions safeguards the seamless operation of the server and computer room, and avoids costly breakdowns and repairs.
Our approach to all server room design projects includes the following strategy and services:
- Feasibility study and design workshop to highlight the drivers and constraints
- Full server room design, construction drawings and programme for approval
- Fully supervised co-ordination of contractors
- Evaluation and server room design analysis, budget costing and ROI models
- Health and safety site files, notification of F10 and CDM co-ordination
- Both fully integrated and witness testing schedule with load banks
- First stage layout designs and specifications for planning applications
- Designated server room design project manager as your single point of contact
- Handover training, operation manuals and on-going support
Checklist For Your New Server and Data Centre Project!
There are so many factors to consider when exploring the best way to effectively design and keep air conditioned. From the layout of space (low ceilings and raised floors etc.), the extent of cooling needed, the level of environmental monitoring required, the best system of fire suppression, the list goes on. However, with INFINITI’s extensive experience and dedication, we offer an unbiased view on the best server room design solution for you and your business.
Server Room Design
Need something slightly different server room design?
We can tailor a bespoke server room design solution for you.