Data Centre High Security Composite Walling Solutions
Data centre composite walling comes in a variety of different compositions in order to satisfy a large range of differing security requirements. The highest rated system is designed to resist attack by tools including drills, gas torches, sledgehammers, felling axes, jig saws and disc grinders.
The high security level and innovative design means that it is ideal for the construction of mission critical environment. The system is quick and easy to install, with minimal disruption. It is entirely bespoke, can be designed to specification and offers a complete modular solution including wall, ceiling and floor panels.
The High Security Composite Walls have achieved the following security ratings:
LPS 1175 ratings
- LPS 1175 SR2 - Product is certified to protect against determined opportunistic attack by bodily force using tools such as small bolt cutters, hand drills, screwdrivers, pliers and small claw hammers. It is tested to resist up to 15 minutes of attack.
- LPS 1175 SR3 - Product is certified to protect against deliberate forced entry of well-protected premises using bodily physical force and a wide selection of attack options, including the use of implements such as a small axe, crowbar, gas torch, hacksaw and small cordless drill, as well as tools listed under SR2. It is tested to resist up to 20 minutes of attack.
- LPS 1175 SR4 - Product is certified to protect against experienced attempts at forced entry with tools including an 18v drill, hooligan bar, 18v reciprocating saw, sledgehammer, 18v disc grinder, steel wedges and a fire axe, as well as tools listed under SR2 and SR3. It is tested to resist up to 30 minutes of attack.
EN1063 Ballistic Standard ratings
- BR2 - Product is tested against 9x19mm Parabellum calibre handguns.
- BR3 - Product is tested against 357 Magnum calibre handguns.
- BR5 - Product is tested against 5.56x45mm calibre rifles.
Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure
Our Panels are approved for Government use by the Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI), an organisation which protects national security by providing protective security advice, covering physical security, cyber security/information assurance and personnel security. CPNI assures a wide range of physical security products for use on critical national infrastructure (CNI) sites. This assurance is provided against national security threats including terrorism, espionage, organised crime, cyber threats, and the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.
The panels we prefer to use are also pre-finished, negating the need for wet or hot trade requirements. This provides a substantial cost saving in terms of materials, turnaround time and labour when compared to more traditional building methods and this saving is passed onto the customer. It is available in a wide range of core types to satisfy insulation and fire rating requirements.
By using our contractors, clients can be assured that all relevant equipment, plant and machinery required for the installation will be organised on their behalf and will have been budgeted for throughout the tender process. The system is quick and easy to install, with minimal disruption to a site’s day to day operations.
For more information on standard and high security composite panels please contact us on 01993 774444 or email email@example.com