Financial Software Data Centre Design and Build With Creativity and Flexibility
In the summer of 2016 the Financial Software Giant CTC began the search for a new design and build of a data centre facility for their new location. This new work space required a company who could both Design and Build as well Install. On top of this, they were looking for an organisation who could help and advice throughout the process of installation. Soon after the tender process they began working with INFINITI and within several weeks the project was complete, delivering full compliance and a hassle free new office work space.
Croydon, London, UK
Computer Software Data Centre
CTC drew up a tender in the early summer of 2016 and several companies applied to carry out the work tendered. They needed both consultancy and a company with great experience in designing, building and installing data centres from scratch. Their new location was a complete blank canvas of an office space. So, the INFINITI team had to start from the ground up. As it was a new office space and their other location is at distance, CTC didn’t have the workers or hours to focus directly on the project. They, therefore needed a company they could trust to get on with the new build and a team that was guaranteed to tick all the compliance boxes within the given time.
Shortly after the release of the tender, INFINITI who was selected to carry out the job went straight to work on the design of this new build. According to an overseeing manager at CTC “We went with INFINITI due to their excellent knowledge in the field of data centres. They also gave us great advice and solutions within our budget. The work included:
- Design, Build and installation of a new financial software data centre in new office space
- Installation of composite panelling system for 1-hour fire rated room with high security panelling
- Provision of UPS 30kVA / 27kW, bypass panel and electrical systems, design and build of electric systems
- Design, installation and provision of one-hour fire rated block up doorways, security door and heavy duty anti-static vinyl flooring
- Environmental Monitoring System and certified CAT6 data systems within the financial software data centre.
- Installation of anti-static vinyl flooring
- Specialist guidance throughout the process
INFINITI completed the project to specification, within budget, and most importantly, within the deadlines involved. The client was able to move to their new location and move into the new offices on time. The benefits experienced include:
- A successful long-term virtualized solution to support future and global growth
- Easy management and ongoing peace of mind
- Current and future compliance – meeting global standards and regulations now and in the future
- A competitive solution that meets timescales and budget requirements
- Deep understanding of the work required from the initial scope document
- No disruption to business
- A highly visible and friendly team
As a data centre provider offering both consultancy and building services, Infiniti can help offer
guidance and support on the best options for your business.