As a data centre is the brain of your business, it can be a high value target. Our data centre high security walls are designed to prevent unauthorised access, both casual and determined, mitigating this risk. Our data centre installation team can fit security walls as either a prime barrier, or retro fit an internal secondary barrier.
Securiclad Composite Walls
The high security walls our data centre installation team use are weather and water resistant, making them suitable for internal and external applications. They can be deployed as a ‘standalone’ wall or partition, or as a complete modular secure enclosure.
The secure wall panels are also pre-finished, negating the need for wet or hot trade requirements, providing a substantial saving of materials, turnaround time and labour compared to more traditional building methods, and are available in a wide range of core types to satisfy insulation and fire rating requirements. The high security walls are quick and easy to install within a data centre, with minimal disruption to a site’s day to day operations.
We are officially authorised SECURICLAD installers, giving you the piece of mind that your high security walls are fully protecting your data centre protected from forced entry .
Our High Security Walls have achieved the following security ratings:
LPS 1175 ratings
- LPS 1175 SR2 - High Security Walls are certified to protect against determined opportunistic attack, resisting up to 15 minutes of attack by bodily force using tools such as small bolt cutters, hand drills, screwdrivers, pliers and small claw hammers. .
- LPS 1175 SR3 - High Security Walls are certified to protect against deliberate forced entry of well-protected premises, resisting up to 20 minutes of attack using bodily physical force and a wide selection of attack options, including the use of implements such as a small axe, crowbar, gas torch, hacksaw and small cordless drill, as well as tools listed under SR2.
- LPS 1175 SR4 - High Security Walls are certified to protect against experienced attempts at forced entry, resisting up to 30 minutes of attack with tools including an 18v drill, hooligan bar, 18v reciprocating saw, sledgehammer, 18v disc grinder, steel wedges and a fire axe, as well as tools listed under SR2 and SR3.
EN1063 Ballistic Standard ratings
- BR2 - High Security walls are resistant to a gunshot from a 9x19mm Parabellum calibre handgun.
- BR3 - High Security walls are resistant to a gunshot from a 357 Magnum calibre handgun.
- BR5 - High Security walls are resistant to a gunshot from a 5.56x45mm calibre rifle.
Need something slightly different?
We can tailor a bespoke solution for you.
Call 01993 774444 to speak with our data centre security installation consultants and we'll be happy to advise you and provide you with a no obligation quote.