Fire Suppression Systems
Redetec Optical Smoke Detection 1.5m Cubed Coverage
The Redetec data centre fire suppression system sits inside your server rack and monitors the air with its internal sensors. Should its sensors detect a fire in the cabinet, it will release the pressurised Novec1230 extinguishing agent held within the casing.
The Redetec data centre fire suppression system gives you the advantage protecting your individual server cabinets, instead of traditional methods which will be sized to cover the whole room, when you might only have one or two server cabinets.
This unit is designed to release enough gas to cover a 1.5m cubed area, perfect to cover smaller server and comms racks.
Redetec Data Centre Fire Suppression System Features
- Fully self contained automatic fire detection and extinguishing system.
- Out of the box fire protection solution requiring no fire engineering design; quick and easy to install and simple to operate.
- 19” rack mounted chassis.
- 2U (88mm) height.
- Redetec systems are designed around EN54-2 C&IE design standards
- LPCB approved Optical Point sensor
Output Voltage: 110/230VAC 8A single IEC C14 socket
Backup power: 2 x 1.2 AH SLAB - 12hrs for standard Redetec unit
Operating Humidity: 0 to 95% (non-condensing)